What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name and email address; you consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain features on our website.
- Automatically collected information about your use of our services:
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, referring URLs and location. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website ,and it won’t be shared externally.
How do we handle social signals?
If you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may access certain information about you.
Our website offers you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Gmail or Facebook login). If you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may include your name, email address, profile picture, as well as any other information you choose to make public.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us with the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We are keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
- We are conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Reporting, which allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages or by us.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site and used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Cookie Preferences on the website: Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites.
Browser settings: You can also manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand the privacy settings available to you. If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign into an account, and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit our website.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to your data.
You may have the following rights: –
- Request deletion of your data. This enables the option to remove your personal data from our website. To do so, please select “Delete Account” after logging in.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not provide certain services to you.
How do we protect your details?
- We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems are subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by authorized members who have special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential. Furthermore, your sensitive information such as credit card details are encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Deep Tech Minimal LLC prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law and will be legally investigated.
Limitation of liability
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, therefore some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Deep Tech Minimal LLC operates and abides by the laws of the United States. Without regard to its conflict of law, principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States. By using Deep Tech Minimal website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim to arise under or because of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on April 10, 2022